Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby on a Blanket


Not a bald baby this time,some babies have lots of hair (niether of mine did)

I think I mentioned the pile of magazines I HAD to look through before I recycled.  Well, on the back of a 2004 magazine there was a Stampin' Up! ad with a baby stamp similar to this pose - awwww so cute!

But in case you need a change of outfit see this:

Face - 1 inch circle trimmed on one side
Hair - 1 3/8 inch circle snipped in with scixxors
Body - large oval - repunched with circle (blue shirt) 1 inch circle (blue bottoms) large oval (green)
Arms - wide heart to heart - repunched with same to thin
Sleeve - (blue) 1/2 inch circle
Legs - wide heart to heart - repunched on one end with 1/2 inch circle to shorten
Hands - usual with slot punch thumb
Feet - small heart to heart - trimmed
Nose - slot punch

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

love it!
thank you ... as usual!
Sandra ltb

Linda said...

I am so glad to see your creative work again. Thanks so much for sharing